Can anyone recommend a window cleaner?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 16 May 2005 8.09am
Hello - I'm looking for someone to clean my windows in Tower Bridge.

If anyone could give me a tip off, and a hint of how much they charge, that would be very much appreciated. My last person charged 25 for the entire flat...but sadly he's 'disappeared'.

Thanks for any wise words...
Jac
Monday 16 May 2005 10.09am
Hi
I use a guy called Rob and he does your area 07985 470156. I have posted his number before and I am not sure if someone said it had changed so if you have no luck with it pm me with you telephone number or address and I will ask him to contact you next time he does my windows.
Monday 16 May 2005 3.48pm
Thanks for that, Jac. Sadly, this guy seems to have disappeared too! The phone number is no longer in use.

We're moving house soon and need them done pretty quickly, so if anyone else has any ideas, I'm all ears.

Thanks- gx
Monday 16 May 2005 4.21pm
i would recommend Alan's Cleaning... they do a lot of businesses on Borough Hi st. ( and me)

07795 843255
Tuesday 17 May 2005 11.10am
I can recommend Dave Howard - he is local and very reliable - he does our windows every six weeks. His number is 0785 036 1275.
Tuesday 17 May 2005 2.20pm
Here's some wise words - as requested. Clean them yourself. It should take you half-an-hour on
a saturday morning and you'll do a much better job.
Tuesday 17 May 2005 3.10pm
Ah but, Georgia did say the windows that needed cleaning were IN Tower Bridge. I wouldn't fancy cleaning the windows on those high walkways myself.
I'll go fetch me coat.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: