Coronet Cinema next season

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 23 May 2005 3.15pm
Sorry more of you didnt come to the Coronet yesterday, "Churchill- the Hollywood Years" was a HOOT. Just to let y'all know, next season starting in September Finn is doing MONDAY nights, which will be good as it will bring in the students. So dont book things for Monday any more after the summer. You have been warned.
Tuesday 24 May 2005 9.49am
That is excellent as Monday night is my cinema night. Otherwise I can recommend the cinema in the Barbican. Only a short busride away (bus 21) and excellent films for only 6.50 if you book online.
Tuesday 24 May 2005 1.30pm
Monday night is MUCH better- Sundays are for cosying up on the sofa...See you there!
Thursday 26 May 2005 10.34pm
I noticed the scrawled notices for Churchill the other day going past on the bus.

What's the Coronet like inside? From the outside, it looks a bit - err - menacing. Do I need to bring eight mates with hoods-up hoodies? :-)
Friday 27 May 2005 8.00am
No no, despite the rather - er - picturesque approach, it's rather OK. All painted a rather horrible dark red throughout, but painted, comfortable seats, and now Finn has got a good sound system and it's kind of redolent of the days when I was young (pre history). We went to see nearly all the Sunday films and they were great. Do go next season, it's well worth it.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: