Car break-ins

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 7 June 2005 4.40pm
This is really to highlight the fact - if you didn't already know that some streets are just not safe for you to park your car....in and around Ministry of sound..

They were at it again, as usual over the weekend.

I know not all the streets experience it but:

Ministry of sound night comes around and it's the usual. I see the punters arrive. I hear the car break-ins between 12-2am and hear the gasps of shock horror when the owners return, but when you wake up now - the early morning street cleaning has cleaned up the glass in the mornings by 8am!

Do all you people that say it's much safer in and around the Ministry of sound area/elephant really believe it's safer than it used to be. - Certainly not fo your car, and not if your trying to make your way home in the early hours of the morning judging by another thread on this forum.

The area has a lot to offer, but when the night time/early morning comes it puts a different perspective on things...

Sorry to be so glum, but I keep waiting for things to improve....Am I alone in experiencing car crime in SE1?
Tuesday 7 June 2005 5.20pm
Almost every Monday when I walk to work in O'meara Street you can see the tell tale signs of granulated glass in the gutter. I suppose from people parking for Borough Market over the weekend.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: