Canterbury Tales

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Friday 24 June 2005 3.18pm
I booked tickets for the Southwark Playhouse performance of the Canterbury Tales on 4 July. I talked about this with some of you on our Social. There are plenty of tickets left, so those of you who want to join: 020 76203494. It is a promenade performance and starts at The George Inn in Bourough High Street.

Who joins?
Friday 24 June 2005 4.49pm
Will check calendar (at home), and if free will book. Thanks for the reminder Maurits.

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 24 June 2005 8.06pm
Maurits, we're going. Will call tomorrow for tickets, and keep an eye out for you on the night. Looking forward to it. Thanks again for the reminder.

[It'll be our wedding anniversary. Good job all Chaucer's couples are so romantic ;0)]

Friday 24 June 2005 8.19pm
how lovely is that! looking forward to it!
Friday 24 June 2005 9.20pm
You must have read my mind Maurits, I've been thinking of going to that and was wondering who to drag along for company. May see you there!
Friday 24 June 2005 9.30pm
Do join us!! I think it is so nice to join up as fellow SE1-ers to go and see something that's so relevant to where we live! If Chaucer would have known that!
Saturday 25 June 2005 6.47am
Boo hoo, I'm in Tel Aviv and the Professor is, Providence RI, of those anyway, on that day. And of course it's absolutely the Professor;s bag. Furious I wont be with you.
Saturday 25 June 2005 4.26pm
Just got the tickets on the web. See you there.

Tuesday 5 July 2005 12.30pm
Do go, folks. It was great fun and good to see our parks and local spaces used in such a creative way.
Tuesday 5 July 2005 12.46pm
Yes. Two very satisfied customers in the Ivanhousehold. Wrap up warm and enjoy it.

(and thanks again to Maurits for spotting the play and reminding us of it.)

Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: