On the way to SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 1 July 2005 8.10pm
Hi guys,
Just about to move into metro central heights ( of which I have already read some rather interesting comments ) I phoned directory enquiries today to find a number for the front desk, as recommended by our trusty estate agent but according to those faceless autons metro central heights does not exist, was wondering if its anything to do with the fact that it used to be called alexander flemming house ( I read on a post ) or if anybody who lives there could let me know what the number is. Thanks

Seb
Friday 1 July 2005 9.53pm
Well I should know I live right on the top of Metro Central Heights and I can assure you it's there. . The number at the desk is 0207-234-0099.
Good luck, which flat are you going to. We are on the war path about our horrible managing agents Peverel. Join the club please!
Friday 1 July 2005 10.09pm
Thanks very much for that. As for the state of the exterior I have read a lot of comments about the managing agents. When I get there i shall do my best to help the cause. Moving into flat 313 floor 9 by the way on the 10th July. Do you get much noise from neighbouring appartments?
Saturday 2 July 2005 6.24am
No not at all, the walls are really thick. Do I take it you're in the South Block? I'm on the tippy top - with no lift after the tenth floor, one of my gripes. Well, get moving on to the Metro Forum. Go to www.metrocentralheights.com, and REGISTER and join the gripers. We are meeting in our flat on 16th July afternoon...some and join us.
Sunday 3 July 2005 11.57am
Hi Trommler,

Welcome to MCH, I'm there too, there are a few, erm, issues but basically it's a good place to live, hope you'll like it.

Kirsty

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: