muesli stall at borough market

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 10 October 2002 4.43pm
does anyone know what's happened to the little muesli stall at borough market? it has changed around recently, but when i went on saturday i couldn't see the muesli stand anywhere (was i its only customer?).

i also realised that i have no idea how to get hold of the market management (or whatever) to ask them where the muesli people are or how to contact them.

any help appreciated!
Thursday 10 October 2002 4.45pm
Try the Borough Market website for contact information:
Thursday 10 October 2002 9.39pm
blimey Jay - buying the muesli at borough market eh? you must be loaded!
must admit it looks scrummy though!
Saturday 12 October 2002 5.37pm
I was there this afternoon and the muesli stand was back.
Monday 14 October 2002 10.23am
I saw it there on Saturday as well, near the main entrance I think, prices were fair and it looked good. I might buy some next time. I don't think that you have to be loaded to buy museli at the Borough market.
Monday 21 October 2002 9.21am
Yup, it was there on Saturday 19th Oct too. Near the flower stall.
Monday 21 October 2002 2.32pm
yip, crisis over everyone!!

i found the stall on saturday, it's now opposite the flower stall (thanks CS!).

the woman said she's not there fridays, but there every saturday (just in case anyone else wants to know).

it is delicious muesli, and, at 3.50, not over the top expensive (although i don't buy it every week!!)
Wednesday 18 February 2009 8.15am

Weird story:

I'm from Amsterdam and this morning while waiting for my car to get fixed I was reading some living magazine about the Borough market and fell in love with the girl holding a grey looking meusli package... Are the mueslipacks you are talking about greyish looking??

So I know where to look when I go find her...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: