Kate (tally)Hoey

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
mac
Thursday 4 August 2005 9.55am
Hasn't Kate Hoey got anything better to do with her time than champion the 'rights' of people to trample across the countryside ripping the wildlife to bits? (see blog). After all, she is an MP of an innercity constituency which has a great many problems she should be spending time addressing (I'm still waiting for her to pronounce against the urban fox as public enemy number one). She seems far too wrapped up in her own interests (hunting, shooting, sports) to represent her constituents properly. I remember being at a local residents meeting last year, at which she was supposed to attend, but failed to turn up as she was on a freebie trip to a football match - leaving a room full of constituents to talk amongst themselves.
Thursday 4 August 2005 11.15am

Even though I didn't vote for her, my experience of her as a local MP is that she is fantastic.

She has the rare ability amongst politicians of standing up for the views she believes in.

It would appear you don't agree with her views but I guess it take's all sorts doesn't it...

Regards,

Loafer

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network