Lockup/off street parking

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 23 August 2005 10.40pm
Hi all,

i live in union street and am about to buy a campervan. i don't really want to park it on the street in case it gets damaged.

does anyone know of a nearby lockup/car park that does a reasonable monthly rate for a van? There are loads of spots around here but contract parking looks a bit steep price wise.

any ideas?

Wednesday 24 August 2005 9.19am

If you don't need the vehicle on a daily basis, consider parking/storing it further out in the 'burbs, near an overground or tube station. It'll be cheaper than trying to find parking in or near SE1. I have done this myself with success.

Wednesday 31 August 2005 2.59pm

Hi all,

I am in the same boat, I live in Coin St and need a lock up garage or a off road space somewhere to park my car. I currently rent a space in the ACP carpark in the National Theatre, but it is costing me a fortune. I would need somewhere buy the end of september.
I use the car only at weekends and so somewhere in the vicinity or walking distance of Coin St would be great. Any offers?

Wednesday 31 August 2005 3.39pm
Dosen't Coin Street have a car pooling scheme? Which means fewer cars in London and lower costs for occasional users.
Wednesday 31 August 2005 4.54pm
I'm not aware of that I'll look into it- meanwhile any ideas about cheapo private hire of a garage?
Wednesday 31 August 2005 8.31pm
Hi! I have a secure car space in Pages Walk (there is a porter on site 9am-6pm) to let if you're interested
Thursday 1 September 2005 9.52am
Where's that, i'm newish to the area but haven't heard of Pages Walk
Sunday 4 September 2005 1.11pm
There are garages to rent in Juxon St SE11, just west of Waterloo. Apply to 4 Pratt Walk.
Monday 5 September 2005 7.58am
Pages Walk is between Tower Bridge Rd and Old Kent Rd
Sunday 26 April 2009 9.04am
who do i contact in pages walk
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: