Cleaner Recommendation?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 26 August 2005 1.31pm
Hi guys
I posted this on my block website hoping one of my neighbours would be able to recommend someone, but no luck.
I'm looking for a reliable, trustworthy cleaner to do 2 hrs a week cleaning and a bit of ironing in Elephant & Castle.
Can anyone recommend anyone?
Thanks
Sarah
Saturday 27 August 2005 11.08am
Hi Sarah,

Call Tania Gutierrez, whom I found through this site. She lives near the Elephant and cleans and irons for me, and at least one other person through this site. [phone numbers removed April 2006 at request of Tania Gutierrez]
Wednesday 7 September 2005 9.56am
Hi Sarah,
We live near the Elephant and our cleaner is fantastic! She is also a wonderful person and we've recommended her to several friends who are very happy. Her name is Anna Drzal and her number is 07779301596. She is also currently looking for evening cleaning work, such as offices.
Good luck
Miranda
Wednesday 7 September 2005 1.32pm
Hi everyone
I did ring Tania Guttierez who was recommended on here. She started this morning and when I went home at lunchtime the flat looked fantastic!
She doesnt speak much English so I've been practising my Spanish on her this morning which is a bonus for me!
Thanks Cathy!
Saturday 10 September 2005 1.22am
Glad that you found a good cleaner! if you need any other help in terms of finding a domestic services provider, give us a ring on 020 7259 6177, or visit us on www.londonrate.com
We will always be here to help.

<a href="http://www.londonrate.com">www.londonrate.com</a>
Sunday 11 September 2005 11.06pm
Did you think of paying James for an ad rather than plugging your services in a non-commercial forum?

As good a reason as any to avoid your firm.

Eat at Thargs.
Jac
Monday 12 September 2005 10.17am
I can recommend my cleaner to anyone who is still looking.
Wednesday 14 September 2005 4.55pm
I can also recommend my cleaner if anyone else is still looking for a reliable cleaner
Thursday 3 November 2005 11.02am
Well, Tania is hot-footing it back to Bolivia until 2nd Jan apparently (unless she is just sick of our mess!).
So we're in the market for a reliable, trustworthy, kitten-friendly cleaner again!
Anonymous User
Thursday 3 November 2005 5.35pm
sarah - the cleaner who does the cleaning at my office is looking for private work - would you like her number?

Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: