MOT testing in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 6 September 2005 11.13am

Hi,

I've recently moved to Bermondsey Street and wondered if anyone could reccomend a local garage to get my campervan MOT'd? I think the fact that it's a campervan is only relevant as it's got quite a high top so wouldn't fit into a garage with a small enterance.

Thanks,

Ed P
Pob
Tuesday 6 September 2005 11.56am
I use PREMIER AUTO REPAIRS LTD GREAT SUFFOLK STREET LONDON SE1 0BL, 020 74018400 - they are based in the arches so height shouldn't be a problem. I don't know if they MOT campervans but they are really helpful and I have used them to MOT my car three times.
Tuesday 6 September 2005 1.05pm

Many thanks - I'll give them a call
Tuesday 6 September 2005 1.09pm

just tried them and they're not a garage anymore - just a carwash!
Tuesday 6 September 2005 1.11pm
Hi there

One of the many v helpful people on this forum recommended me to RW Autos on Morocco Street, just off Bermondsey Street (7407 2403). Not sure whether they do MOTs themselves, but they were friendly and seemed honest, which is my major paranoia about mechanics, being blonde...
Tuesday 6 September 2005 1.26pm
I have a Campervan & my MOT was done by R.W Autos at 2-2A MOROCCO STREET LONDON SE1 3HB, 020 74075735.

Were very good & thankfully no serious probs for a 24 yr old motor...

Tuesday 6 September 2005 4.21pm

thanks ever so much - SE1 to the rescue again. Really appreciate it

Ed
Thursday 8 September 2005 9.32am
It isn't in SE1 but we've always had really, really good service from Clapham North MOT (628 Cottage Grove, by Clapham North tube 020 7274 3772). They have a garage that would fit a campervan and they're used to MOTing older cars.

Not connected in any way to them
Thursday 8 September 2005 10.20am
i have used Millenium on Gtt Suffolk ssst for a saab. v.g. I trust tthe Governor.
Thursday 8 September 2005 1.38pm
Got mine done this morning, America St Garage, not in America St but in Southwark Bridge Rd, immediately next to the taxi place just North of the junction with Borough Rd. The car passed 2 years in a row only needing a light bulb, even though its rather ancient and decrepit. No especial recommendation except to say that they are obviously not creating needless work, they have both times fitted it in on the spot, and were polite, helpful and friendly, which many people aren't.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: