Time Out delivery

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 12 September 2005 8.04am
Last year, at the height of our postal delivery problems, I cancelled my Time Out subscription because it usually arrived a week late. I was wondering how that is currently for those who still receive the magazine by postal delivery. I am considering of subscribing again.
Monday 12 September 2005 9.30am
I had problems with week late deliveries last year (very useful!) but they are back on track and have been for a while now. Incidentally I did phone Time Out subscriptions about it and they added an extra month free of charge as I'd had 2 or 3 come a week late.
Monday 12 September 2005 9.51am
I sent Time Out a long letter, last year September, expalining them why I had to terminate the subscription and how much regretted having to do that. Strangely they never replied.
Monday 12 September 2005 11.40pm
my copy has been in my leter box each Wednesday since I subscribed, admittedly just 3 months ago.

So, no problems on Boro Hi st,

kevin
Tuesday 13 September 2005 9.17am
I haven't had any problems with the delivery of each copy although, like Kevin B, my subscription began about four months ago.
Tuesday 13 September 2005 6.45pm
Mine are coming through fine too. I feel Time Out deserve a bit of praise for the way they run their subscriptions. Being delivered by post, there are bound to be problems form time to time, but if there are, you ring them on a free number, get answered more or less straight away by a helpful polite person, who takes your problem seriously, and if you have had late copies, credits your account for the ones that came late.
Wednesday 14 September 2005 7.12am
Thanks for all your answers! I am going back to Time Out.
Monday 19 September 2005 12.03pm
Maurits,

It may be too late, but I noticed that Time Out are doing a special offer at the moment if you sign up online - 9 issues for the price of 1 (i.e. you pay 2.50, instead of 22.50).

After you have received your eight free issues, it continues at the discounted rate of 7.50 every four issues.
Monday 19 September 2005 12.50pm
I complained about a month ago- it was regularly coming on Thursday. Got a free months subsciption and have been better since.
Monday 19 September 2005 5.01pm
Thanks Siduhe- that's very kind!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: