Local builder needed - small job - any recommedations?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 12 September 2005 12.57pm
I am looking to have two sets of double doors fitted in my flat and both of them need small stud walls building to make the opening space for the new doors. Stud walls/plasterboard/plastering needed. Anyone have any recommendations of a builder/labourer who would be interested in a small job/couple of days work? Thanks for your help. Abi (Old Kent Road/Bricklayers Arms roundabout)
Wednesday 14 September 2005 2.17pm
I can do it on a weekends
Wednesday 14 September 2005 4.05pm
Thanks for your message George. Do you have anyone who would be able to give you a reference for your work at all? And would you be available in the next couple of weekends to come and have a look at what I need to get done? Let me know, thanks, Abi
Wednesday 14 September 2005 8.49pm
You could call Sinan Yilmaz of Elite Decoration & Construction (I've posted their details on this site before) on 07961 412245. They live here in Kennington and have done loads of work in the neighbourhood.

I've also been given a reference for a "brilliant DIY man" [name and number removed March 2010] but haven't used him myself, although I gather that others in the neighbourhood have.
Thursday 15 September 2005 2.04pm
yep i can give u a reference. I will able to take a look next weekend or i can do it during the week but in the evening

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: