Picture framers

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 21 September 2005 3.21pm
can anyone recommend a reasonably priced picture framer in the area - as I recall Sean Kelly were very expensive. Has anyone used Bijan on TBR?

Thanks

Sarah
Wednesday 21 September 2005 3.28pm
We've used Bijan quite a few times and have been happy with their framing. Not sure how expensive they are compared to other framers but they always seem busy

No connection etc etc
Wednesday 21 September 2005 3.32pm
Don't know how their prices compare, but 'The Gallery' on Lower Marsh do picture framing - http://www.phillipsandwood.com

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 21 September 2005 3.33pm
Is Bijan the one near the Hartley?
I used to use the City Gallery on Borough High Street although they were VERY expensive. Then the woman was extremely rude to me and I told her I wouldn't be using their services again.
Been looking for somewhere local since then.
Anonymous User
Wednesday 21 September 2005 3.33pm
Have also used Bijan - the old bloke in there seems a bit cross all the time but am happy with the work & didn't thik it was expensive compared to the place I used in Wimbledon.
Jac
Thursday 22 September 2005 10.45am
We've used Bijan too and been happy with the results, doesn't seem too expensive either,
Thursday 22 September 2005 9.26pm
I recently went to to the framers beside Rymans on Borough High Street and found their price reasonable. The owner Cheryl was very charming.
Friday 23 September 2005 2.36am
i have used the framers "pure & applied" , 169 Bermondsey st. From Bermondsey Square, walk towards the river. They are on the rhs, before the park.

7234 0123.

I bought a repro map of Borough High St published in 1862 and the lovely lady helped me choose an oak frame to match my existing ones.

I would recommend a browse and a chat.
Monday 26 September 2005 10.30am
The only local framers I would use for a serious job are Pure & Applied on Bermondsey Street.
Tuesday 27 September 2005 6.54pm
I would wholeheartedly endorse the man in Lower Marsh - nice chat and a very good framing job.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: