Wanadont

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 27 September 2005 2.17pm
We have had the most amazingly shocking service from Wanadoo broadband. Not only have they disconnected us accidently and then wrongly closed our account, (which takes 10 days to restart) they are refusing to take any responsibility.

They have been rude, unsympathetic and I would be really wary of using them. They are not accepting any liability or calls for compensation, which means that my heavily pregnant wife has not had internet connection for over a month, which in her condition is extremely frustrating.

Phew that feels a bit better...

We are going to try Homechoice- does anyone know if they are any better?
Tuesday 27 September 2005 2.37pm
If you search on Chatter, there's a couple of threads which include discussion about Homechoice.

I swopped to Homechoice from Demon earlier this year and have been very happy with their TV / Internet / Telephone offering (particularly the ability to watch the West Wing at 2am should I so choose).

I have no connection.
Tuesday 27 September 2005 7.04pm
please choose homechoice, they rock - they've just reduced their prices too - if you're not bothered by hundreds of crappy channels you can get the basics with 1 meg internet and free phone calls for 17.99 now.

but oh......make sure you subscribe via someone you know (or a forum member) who already has it as they get a sign up bonus...as will you, when you become a disciple and spread the word. . . .

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: