My 2 daughters birthday born the same day with 12 years difference!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 7 October 2005 7.08pm
Hi everyone,
On the 14 th of November my 2 daughters will have their Birthdays! Yes they are born the same day!! with 12 years apart!
It would be the 1st birthday of my little one and my second would have 13 years old.
I am looking for a cheap place where my older girl can have a party with her friends in the SE1 or EC1 areas. Do you know any convenient places, venues? it doesn't need to be big or posh, just a space and we will decorate it for the event.
She will invite approx 20 persons, we will rent some lights and music will go on from 3 to 8 pm on saturday 12/11/05 or 19/11/05.
Any place? If you have a garage, a spare room to rent for an afternoon, it would be great.
Thanks a lot for your help.
I am looking forward to your replies.
Nathalie
me@verymarion.com
Monday 10 October 2005 9.44am
Nathlie

Have you tried local halls? Bermondsey village hall is availiable for hire or there is the round house on the Lawson Estate-many estates have halls relatively cheap to hire which you can decorate yourself. Try ringing the JMB office in Leathermarket they should be able to tell you who to contact re the two above

Good luck with the party
Sunday 16 October 2005 2.09pm
Hi, Thank you DEE DEE
Do you know how can I find contact numbers for locall halls or orther like round house ( I don't know where it is and cannot find contact details on internet)
Thank you so much for your help
Best regards
Nathlies
Monday 17 October 2005 8.22am
lether market is on 7525 1600 they should be able to help
Wednesday 26 October 2005 12.33pm
HAve you tried asking the school? I have hired out our school hall for my son's birthday party!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network