Metro Central Heights

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 26 October 2005 9.11am
Does anyone know when the work on the new block at Metro Central Heights is starting and when finished how much the flats will cost? Also, I have heard that the whole block is being repainted and I wonder how much the service charges will be affected by this?
Wednesday 26 October 2005 12.02pm
Unfortunately the Residents Committee (who had a meeting with St George in September) haven't reported back the upshot of that meeting, nor have they responded to requests from various residents to share what they know.
I'm afraid to say that this is typical of them.
We don't know when work will start, or anything about prices.
I did contact St george asking for a brochure/price list for the new block, but all I've got so far are lots of letters and brochures plugging various other St George sites, and even voicemail messages from their marketers about something called Eagle Wharf.....
We also havent been informed about the level of service charges, although we do have a sinking fund.
The only reason the block is being painted now (after 8 years of looking dilapidated), is that St George want to attract people to the new block and therefore ours needs a face lift.
Personally I think that St George should be paying for any cosmetic enhancements.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: