Most Haunted in Clink Prison

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 31 October 2005 2.51pm
Before I moved house, I had Sky tv and could get Living TV. (I now have homechoice)
I used to be addicted to Most Haunted Live and apparently they are doing a 4 day live broadcast culminating in tonights show.
They were doing 4 different locations mainly in Whitechapel, but also in our own Clink Prison.
Did anyone go down there, or does anyone know if its tonight in SE1?
Anonymous User
Monday 31 October 2005 2.54pm
They were at Clink St last night - pretending to get possessed & stuff.

It is compelling viewing for lovers of crap TV & I always try to catch a bit of it when they have the live ones.
Monday 31 October 2005 3.14pm
I am a sucker for stuff like that- sorry to have missed it, however we are going on the Hampton Court evening ghost tour next Sunday so have that to look forward to!!
Anonymous User
Monday 31 October 2005 3.32pm
Fab! Next time it's on I'll have Most Haunted drinks at mine!
Monday 31 October 2005 3.44pm
Please report back from Hampton Court - it sounds cool, but is pretty pricey!

Monday 31 October 2005 3.58pm
Will do. AM very excited about it. Another tried to book today and was told that this Sunday had booked out weeks ago.
I did think 25 a pop was pricey, but once I'd heard about it that was it! Like a woman possessed!
Monday 31 October 2005 5.32pm
I like most Haunted as well and sorry Derek is going/gone!!

The hampton Court one was on the telly the other day--looked quite good do let us know what it is like!
Anonymous User
Tuesday 1 November 2005 9.04am
dee dee - Derek is getting his own show, apparently Living TV are pouring money into that and not Most Haunted.

One of the funniest TV moments ever was Derek being 'possessed' by Dick Turpin's grandmother, standing on the doorstep of a cottage and shouting at the top of his voice "I love Dick". Quality!
Tuesday 1 November 2005 9.47am
I do enjoy Derek's antic's, but he is clearly a fake.
The shows resident sceptic Ciaran went to the papers recently and gave them examples of when he had fed Derek false info and he'd used it in the show.
Monday 7 November 2005 9.28am
I've posted my Hampton Ct experience in Chatter...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: