Bermondsey Kitchen

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 1 of 7
Thursday 14 November 2002 11.42am
I saw a sign on the door saying it's the opening night tonight. It looks good inside, and well worth checking out I reckon. See you there - mine's a vodka and diet coke (double would be nice...)

Oh, it's the Bermondsey Square end of Bermondsey Street.
Thursday 14 November 2002 2.09pm
Got the flyer in the post yesterday saying 1/3 off the price of food until Xmas , will definitely be giving it a try.
Thursday 14 November 2002 3.02pm
Its a pity the only thing that we veggies can eat is a starter though, one main dish would be nice...
Thursday 14 November 2002 3.13pm
Is that right, well in that case I'll take my wallet elsewhere.
Thursday 14 November 2002 3.49pm
It's not just a restaurant - it's got a bar as well. I'll have a look at the menu tonight and raise the issue of veggie dishes (lack of) - I'm a vegetarian too, and it infuriates me when I have no choice.
Thursday 14 November 2002 3.57pm
Can someone who's got a flyer send me the address and/or phone or web/email details so I can add it to our Restaurant guide on this site?

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 14 November 2002 4.15pm
Bermondsey Kitchen
194 Bermondsey Street

020 7407 5719

Thursday 14 November 2002 4.21pm
Friday 15 November 2002 1.09pm
Went past that place a few minutes before midnight, expecting to see
Miss J-J partying madly... and even to drop in, but it was shut except for the barman and two of his friends; all the stools were on the tables.

Was it a good night?

Is it a good place?

As for veggie menu, from what I recall, the main course menu had 4 items -I think they were chicken, meat, fish & veggie. No choice for anybody, which is a mark of a good restaurant. If he's putting enough effort in, I'm always happy for the chef to make the choices for me.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 1 of 7

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: