Cat sitting

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 8 November 2005 1.57pm
I'm trying to find a reliable cat sitter in the Elephant and Castle area. Any recommendations? Or is there anyone interested in a pet sitting exchange? thanks.
Tuesday 8 November 2005 2.03pm
There are a couple of recommendations in this thread.
Tuesday 8 November 2005 2.21pm
I use Tony at Pals4Pets http://www.pals4pets.co.uk/london/index.php - very good and reliable (although no cheaper than kennels) and my cat always seems very contented (and extremely well fed) when I get back.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 8 November 2005 2.22pm by Siduhe.
Tuesday 8 November 2005 3.01pm
I might be interested in a cat sitting exchange actually.
We have a 6 month old called Maude who gets terribly lonely when left by herself. We try to make sure that if one of us is out, the other one will be there to play with her, but sometimes there is a bit of a gap....
Tuesday 8 November 2005 5.02pm
We've live off Tower Bridge Road and we have used Susan Pugh's dog/cat sitting service (Paws'n'Claws") several times and been very happy with her. I think she pretty much covers all of South London. Her phone number is 0208 692 6591.

She was recommened to us by the Andrew Kirby Veternarian's office on Grange Road ( www.andrewkirbyvet.co.uk), BTW.
Tuesday 8 November 2005 5.19pm
We have also used and would recommend Su & Peter Pugh - they charge 10 per visit rather than per cat, which is worth considering if you have more than one, as I think some services charge per pet. (pawsnclaws at btinternet.com).

However, I think they do fairly quick visits so if you want someone to sit and talk to the moggie for half an hour they might not be you people.

Wednesday 9 November 2005 2.03pm
Davina
i've just sent you a pm. Foolhardy offers abound!
Carol
Anonymous User
Wednesday 9 November 2005 2.09pm
Sarah - sounds like you're making a rod for your own back never leaving the kitten alone. You should slowly introduce her to longer peiods alone so that she doesn't wreck the place or fret if there are occasions when she has to be alone.
Wednesday 9 November 2005 2.58pm
Hi Birdie-
She is left every day from about 9am to 5.30pm- its in the evenings we try and make sure one of us is in. If she's been by herself all day she looks forward to us coming home and i think it's unfair for her then to be left till midnight or something!
When we do get in there is such a fuss of purring and happiness when we open the door!
Anonymous User
Wednesday 9 November 2005 5.13pm
She'd only sleep if you weren't there & still be happy to see you when you got in!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: