Vervena Beauty Clinic

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Thursday 10 November 2005 7.25pm
Hello All,

I'm new to the area and was wandering if anyone had been to the Vervena Beauty Clinic on Mill Street. I did a bit of on-line research on beauticians in the area and it seems like Vervena is more expensive than Miami Health Club on OKR and Bankside Beauty on Milroy Walk. I couldn't find a web site for Stress Exchange on Tooley Street, so I'll have to walk pass and pick up some brochures. I think sarahmc mentioned in one of the hairdressing topics she uses their beauty rooms.

I'm interested in having a facial and full arm wax and any first hand tips are much appreciated.

Thanks
Jana
Thursday 10 November 2005 9.40pm
Can't help with your specific query, but the website for Stress Exchange is http://www.stressexchange.co.uk/about.html
Friday 11 November 2005 10.44am
Thanks Siduhe, I obviously didn't do my research properly :-)
HF
Friday 11 November 2005 11.15am
I went to Vervena for a leg wax and thought they were v good. They're quite new so I don't think they have a website yet. Didn't think they were overly expensive, but there are cheaper around. Have been to Oasis on Lower Marsh Street (by Waterloo) who are v cheap and cheerful...
Saturday 19 November 2005 1.08pm
Thanks HF,

Just had my full arms faxed and am happy to report that I am more than satisfied.
I've already booked for full leg wax for next week and a facial the following week.
To tell you the truth, after moving countries 3 times and having to look for beauticians for months I am absolutely thrilled that the first one I chose was a hit!

And Vervena's opening hours are a winner, too - Mon-Thu 12 noon-9 pm, Fri 12 noon-7 pm, Sat 10 am-6 pm AND Sunday 10 am-4 pm!

P.S. No associations etc etc - just a satisfied customer!

Over & out
Jana
Thursday 24 November 2005 10.19am
Glad it was good!
Yes, I do use the Stress Exchange beauty rooms- had bikini wax there (always traumatic) and pedicures which were lovely.
would recommend.
Thursday 24 November 2005 11.38am
At last! A good recommendation for my bikini waxing. You can never get it quite right when you do it at home, can you.

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 24 November 2005 12.28pm
You're very perky today Ivanhoe.
Thursday 24 November 2005 1.23pm
It's the prospect of a good waxing that does it.

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 24 November 2005 3.39pm
Sugaring is kinder to the skin. I had a Brazilian recently but as this is a family Site ...
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: