Dry Cleaners in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 15 November 2005 8.19am
Hi guys,

am fairly new to the area, and this forum, and need some advice!

I'm trying to find a good dry cleaners in SE1, preferably nearest london bridge/borough/ tower bridge area. I have used the one at london bridge station on london bridge walk already, and the service was good, but seemed very expensive!

9 for a small jacket seemed a lot to me, or is it because i'm not used to london prices?!

I have a suit that needs dry cleaning, and a winter coat too, but i don't want to end up paying out more than i have to!

Thnaks
Tuesday 15 November 2005 1.20pm
That seems alot to me. I use Immaculate Dry Cleaners on Great Suffolk Street and they cost about 2-4 depending on the item. Everything seems to come back clean and they are quite quick. I think they do alterations and things too but i haven't used any of that.

No connection etc.
Tuesday 15 November 2005 3.43pm
Crystal in Tower Bridge Road, just along from the eel & pie shop is good
Thursday 17 November 2005 10.28am
There's one just by London Bridge tube under the arches, or one a bit further towards Borough High St, nearer the tube exit, a burgundy fronted building, shoe repair place but does dry cleaning as well. Can't think of the name of it!
Friday 25 May 2012 3.30pm
Be very careful about immaculate dry cleaner. Terrible quality. Damaged shirts and jumpers of mine. Makes up prices as he goes along. There are better dry cleaners in se1. Haywards or Kleen nearby on borough high st are cheaper and better.
Friday 25 May 2012 4.58pm
I second crystals - did my wedding dress which had a stain on when others couldnt and were very well priced
Friday 25 May 2012 9.29pm
I third Crystals - they have always done a good job for me and my flatmate.

That reminds me, I must take my black jacket in to be cleaned!
Saturday 26 May 2012 9.12pm
another thumbs-up for Crystal, they do a good job for a fair price....and the people who work there are lovely.
Saturday 26 May 2012 9.37pm
Not sure of the name but it's next to The Miller behind St Guy's near Snowsfield's. It's always seemed sound to me.
Sunday 27 May 2012 11.40am
I have used and liked Crystal for 7 years.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: