Cleaner (Again)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 29 November 2005 12.22pm
Hi
Unfortunately our cleaner and ourselves are parting company shortly and we need to find another one as soon as possible.
Without sounding narrow minded in any way, we would like someone who has a pretty good grasp of English, as it's possible some of the previous problems we've had are due to the language barrier.
As we are out at work and don't really see the cleaner unless we happen to be off for some reason, we have to leave notes, and we have to be able to trust that the person completely understands our instructions.
We have 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room and a large livingroom/kitchen.
We would like someone to dust, wipe down the kitchen cupboards, shelves and appliances, clean the mirrors and hoover (including under the furniture), make the beds and clean the bathrooms thoroughly.
Plus a little ironing occasionally.
Can anyone recommend someone please?!
Thanks
Wednesday 4 January 2006 9.39pm
Hello Sarah.
My name is Krasi and I am working as domestic cleaner in SE1 area. if you are still looking for someone to help you in the housework,pls give me a call on 07861385648.All of my clients have found my num in this web.
thank you
Monday 9 January 2006 5.15pm
Krasi cleans our flat once a week and does a fantastic job. Like you we rarely see her but the flat is always spotless.
Monday 9 January 2006 5.35pm
Krasi also cleans our flat and does a great job. Again, we are out during the day and so communication is usually limited to text message or notes.
Wednesday 11 January 2006 5.12pm
Krasi is also our cleaner and I would highly recommend her. She is very industrious and takes pride in her work. Her English is very good so no problems on that score.
Friday 13 January 2006 1.43pm
Thank you Krasi
I have found someone now through a neighbour but if I do need someone else in the future will keep you in mind.
Sarah
Tuesday 24 January 2006 4.10pm
My cleaner is great and says she is looking for more work. Her name is Milena and her mobile is 07886 422864. She does 3 hours a week for me and I pay her 20. She's been cleaning our house for nearly 6 months now and we give her keys etc. and we've been very pleased. She cleans the whole house, changes the bed linen, empties the bins etc. and will even iron me a couple of shirts.

I am not associated with any agency or cleaning company, this is a personal recommendation.
Friday 10 November 2006 12.02pm
I decided earlier this year to hire a professional agency, called 'Helping Hand', in order to avoid problems of not showing up or lateness etc etc

But that does not help either: they have not sent anyone for the last 2 weeks and their office seems the epitomy of mismanagement. All this whereas I pay a premium price per standing order.

Anyway, I need a reliable, good cleaner who also irons. Twice a week. Anyone any suggestions?
Jac
Friday 10 November 2006 3.43pm
Maurits I have a lovely cleaner who is very reliable, Im not sure if she is looking for more work but I can ask her on Monday if you like. How many hours in total do you want?
Friday 10 November 2006 4.04pm
And I can recommend Krasi who has posted above as she also cleans for me too!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: