Thanks for this site and the newsletters

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
CS
Monday 25 November 2002 11.23am
I just thought it was time someone thanked James Hatts, site editor, and anyone else (?) who works at London SE1.

These newsletters and the site and the forum are excellent sources of information, and the closest to a community that SE1 will ever get.

Happy Christmas James, and keep up the good work in 2003.
Monday 25 November 2002 12.58pm
Thank you very much - glad you enjoy the site and the emails - your comments are much appreciated!

Happy Christmas!

James

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 25 November 2002 4.27pm
I forgot to add - if you enjoy the site, the best way you can help us is by spreading the word! Make sure your friends and neighbours know about it - help us to reach 3,000 subscribers (currently 2860ish) for the SE1 Direct newsletter - there are 45,000 people living in SE1, so there's a bit of room for growth yet!

For those who are interested, the traffic to this site (london-se1.co.uk) has really grown recently, with approx 6,500 visitors every week. We had hovered around the 5,000 mark for a long time, but there's been a surge recently.

James

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 25 November 2002 7.39pm
Yep, cheers James, you do a top job at keeping us posted!

I've used this site for 3 years, since I moved to SE1; it's been a great source of news, history and gossip and I've learnt a lot about fellow residents!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: