Watch Repair

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 19 January 2006 9.15am
Hi all! Hoping a few suggestions can be made. I have an old Tag watch which has started to do funky things - so I think a trip to have an overhaul is in order. Does anyone know of a Tag watch repair nearby? Lower Marsh road? Towerbridge? Any help would be great!
Thursday 19 January 2006 2.19pm
Beener, you could try the web. I had my watch repaired through http://www.chealwatch.com/ over a year ago. It took a couple of weeks, was [I think] a reasonable price.

[no connection etc..]
Thursday 19 January 2006 5.12pm
I went to an watch repair shop on The Lower Marsh, only a few weeks ago. I knew that it had to be a very minor repair and I felt a bit funny to bother them with it. The man was very friendly and helpful. The rather, I must admit, because he repaired my watch straight away and did not charge anything. I had to promise that I would come back when I would need him again!
Thursday 18 November 2010 2.21pm
The guy on Lower Marsh is excellent - friendly, helpful, and - as far as I can tell - reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend.
Thursday 18 November 2010 4.50pm
The Jewellers on borough high street next to Bulushi`s
i dont know the name did mine
Thursday 18 November 2010 9.32pm
John Lloyd at The Little Yellow Watch Shop, 62 Clerkenwell Road, EC1, 020 7253 4925 is a watch repairer par excellence, very fair too, give him a call and see what he can do.
He repaired and serviced a Raymond Weil of mine for 50.00 when the lowest estimate that I had got before going to him was 100.00.
No connection etc., a black cab driver recommended the place to me.
Thursday 18 November 2010 10.07pm
Russel Tallerman in Maddox Street W1.
Thursday 19 November 2015 4.46pm
I remember writing a post, nearly 10 years ago, on a watch repair shop near Waterloo and wanted to know whether they are still there.

And indeed: they are still there and, once again, they did a terrific job along with excellent customer service.

Great to still have these independent shops that make our area so nice to live in. Do support them, while we can....SDV Jewellers, Lower Marsh, SE1
Thursday 19 November 2015 8.43pm
The chap on Lower Marsh gets my vote too.
He referred to my beloved old watch as "Trigger's Broom". So pleased he could fix it for me, and it is still going strong. Reasonable price too.
Friday 20 November 2015 10.48am
Gets my vote to. I have two DKNY watches, he changed the batteries and removed some links for me. Cheap to!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: