Tropical Fish

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Jac
Thursday 19 January 2006 9.29am
Can anyone recommend the nearest/best place to buy tropical fish? We used to use Aqualogic just off West Square but they are no longer open to the public.
Anonymous User
Thursday 19 January 2006 2.19pm
Southwark Park Road has a fish shop Jac.

You could call on me for a cuppa on your way there (or back).
Jac
Thursday 19 January 2006 3.46pm
Thanks Birdie will give them a try. Mmay take you up on that offer of a cupper too when are you at home and the shop open?
Thursday 19 January 2006 3.54pm

Edited 3 times. Last edit at 19 January 2006 4.09pm by phoney.
Anonymous User
Thursday 19 January 2006 4.50pm
I've definitely seen it open on weekends - that's usually when I am around.
Friday 20 January 2006 8.46am
Phoney - you are so clever....I am the big purple one at the top...smug look.. with mouth opening non stop!
Friday 20 January 2006 10.46am
I'm not a collector, but AquaLogic on Brook Drive (near Elepahnt/Imperial War Museum has lots of variety. www.aqualogic.com. No connection, honestly! Just enjoyed looking in on my way back from a boozy weekend lunch at Bar Room Bar.
Jac
Friday 20 January 2006 11.01am
James that was were we got our tank and original fish from but sadly they are nolonger open to the public, they just do office/contract work now
Friday 20 January 2006 2.10pm
You can get excellent aquarium DVD's from HMV, Virgin etc; with great sound effects.
And you can turn up the volume for the soothing sound of water.
No maintenance, and no worries when you are away. And a much greater variety of fish on display
than you could hope to have in a domestic tank. Lionfish, seahorses and suchlike.
Friday 20 January 2006 9.03pm
How about "Tachbrook Tropicals" on Vauxhall Bridge Road near Victoria...?

Regards,

Loafer

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: