5-a-side footie

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Sunday 5 January 2003 1.20pm
I know someone brought this up b4 but can't find it now. was anything ever sorted out? Looking for a casual kick about if anyone knows anything.
Tuesday 14 January 2003 10.25pm
I'm up 4 it sometime... as long as its not anything too serious.
jos
Monday 27 January 2003 7.33pm
-yeah me to -I'd be up for it.
there's a small place to play 5 a side in SE1 too - reservations 7587-2861. I've never called the number, and can't remember exactly where it is, but somewhere in SE1 none-the-less!
Tuesday 4 February 2003 1.57pm
Mick,

My posting is pretty old so I only found your reply yesterday. Sorry about that. Can I have your email address so I can let you know if I get numbers together. I was thinking about a Saturday or Sunday morning thing, and definitely nothing serious.
Wednesday 5 February 2003 1.46pm
Brian - if you get short please drop me a mail too.
Friday 7 February 2003 7.37am
i play on regents park every monday from spring onwards 6.30-7.30/8.00pm (not too serious, and if we havent got enough players, we tend to play any other team there). cant beat a good kick around as the sun falls behind the trees! so if anyones interested...
Wednesday 26 February 2003 9.05am
Sorry guys. This thing used to notify me when I got responses, but it no longer does, so I've been missing your replies. OK, so now there are 5! A few more (to account for no shows and hungover people) and we can sort it out. Thanks Bart. I'm on Bermondsey St, and was thinkin that Burgess Park and a few other places are around SE1, but if this all falls flat expect to see me in Regents Park. I'm gonna put up a flyer thing on the notice board on Bermondsey st and see what happens too. Feel free to go on your own recruitment drive.
Wednesday 26 February 2003 1.13pm
With regard to places to play 5-a-side football in the near future. Planning permission was recently given to Colombo Centre to redevelop the existing football pitch on Hatfields SE1 (off of Stamford Street) into 2 astro-turfed pitches. These pitches will be available to community groups for no charge on Saturdays and Sundays as well as evenings during the week. If you can organise yourself in to an small side, albeit not serious,I am sure you would fit the criteria. The pitches will be floodlight. The project hopes to be completed early summer. I know you have a small wait but better things come to those who do.

King Regards

Jennifer Mosley">Jennifer Mosley
Youth and Community Outreach Worker
Thursday 27 February 2003 5.39pm
Jennifer,

That's brilliant. Thank you very much for the info. Where can I start to book up some time and express my interest, or is it too early at this stage? I did read about this project (and thought it was great cos the facilities in the area are crap). It will be ideal for us once ready.

Brian.
Monday 3 March 2003 1.39pm

Hi Brian,

I am the person who you would need to express your interest to. If you could call me on my office number 020 7 633 0835. This line is an answerphone so if there is nobody to take your call please leave your name and number and I will contact asap.

Thank you for your enthusiamsm

Jennifer Mosley
Colombo CentreBrian Parsons wrote:

> Jennifer,
>
> That's brilliant. Thank you very much for the info. Where can
> I start to book up some time and express my interest, or is it
> too early at this stage? I did read about this project (and
> thought it was great cos the facilities in the area are crap).
> It will be ideal for us once ready.
>
> Brian.

Jennifer Mosley">Jennifer Mosley
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: