Can anyone recommend a good cleaner who would clean in the Shad Thames area?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 24 February 2006 8.35am
Apologies for yet another post similar to ones in the past but I wondered if anyone could recommend a cleaner who has time to spend 4 hours per week during the week cleaning a Shad Thames area flat?

Many thanks
Friday 24 February 2006 12.25pm
I can highly recommend my cleaner, Krasi, who has posted before on this website so I am sure she won't mind me giving out her mobile number, which is 0786 138 5648. She cleans for us and we are just down Tower Bridge Rd.
Monday 27 February 2006 9.40am
Hi

I live just off Bermondsey Street and my cleaner (JD Housekeeping) is absolutely brilliant ! She charges approx 12 per hour and does cleaning/ironing etc to a really high standard Let me know if you still haven't found one and I will PM you her contact details.

thanks
Monday 27 February 2006 7.58pm
My cleaner is called Milena and her number is 07886 422864. She cleans my house in Bermondsey once a week and also cleans my friend's flat who lives in Borough. I pay her 20 for 2.5 hours and she has keys and is reliable and honest it seems. She does a general tidy-up and irons a few shirts etc.

I have no connection to a cleaning company etc. - she's just a nice girl who does a good job for me.
Tuesday 28 February 2006 10.15am
I can also say Milena is good. I have just moved to SE26 (SHAME AND A POX ON ME!!) and she helped me clean my old flat just before moving out. She is prompt and willing which is half the battle. Just wish she could come out as far as SE26! I may have moved but I left my heart in SE1 to paraphrase a theong!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: