Kitten vet

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 28 February 2006 9.25am
hello, we just got a kitten, and we are looking for a good vet. i've heard that it's kind of hit and miss with vets--for example, you could pay 100 or 20 for the same job, depending on the vet. we live in SE1 (garden row) and would like to be able to walk if possible!
Tuesday 28 February 2006 9.40am
andrew kirbys grange road...we used to be pleased with them when we went...( if it's still there!)
Tuesday 28 February 2006 9.46am
I can heartily recommend Andrew Kirby on Grange Road- they are also open weekends in the mornings which is a help. Not overly expensive- we have a 9 month old Kitten who we absolutely adore and we had her neutered and microchipped there. They took good care of her and also had to contend with me crying when we dropped her off for the op! They also sell the Hills Science Plan kitten dry food which I really recommend.
Tuesday 28 February 2006 10.37am
A third vote for any of the vets at Andrew Kirby on Grange Road - no frills, no-nonsense but caring approach.
Tuesday 28 February 2006 12.02pm
We have 4 cats & can also recommend Andrew Kirby. The surgery is open 7 days a week. Appts are 9-12 in mornings & 4-6.30 in afternoons. Address is 79 Grange Road, opposite Spa Rd regeneration, and tel is 0207 232 2637
Tuesday 28 February 2006 12.06pm

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: