supermarket?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 13 January 2003 3.48pm
sorry not discussion but question from Liverpool: what is progress if any on supermarket provision on South Bank?
Thanks.
Monday 13 January 2003 9.01pm
Can anyone provide a link to the planning application for Sainsbury's on Stamford Street? I got lost in a maze of links on the Southwark website....

For north SE1, I'm finding getting to Canary Wharf for Waitrose and Tesco Metro, or Canada Water for Tesco, using the Jubilee line is really quick.

Another possibility is the RV1 bus to Tower Bridge (probably the most picturesque bus stop in the world) and a short walk to the Safeway in St Kat's Dock. Or from the other end, Tesco Metro in Covent Garden.

c.
Tuesday 14 January 2003 10.41pm
Do what I do - internet shopping and delivery. After hauling your bog roll and bottles back on the bus or tube, you wont think twice about handing over a fiver for home delivery. Its the way to go.
Friday 17 January 2003 9.52pm
I understood that More London Bridge is to include a small supermarket along the lines of a Tesco Metro/Sainsbury's local. The sooner it opens the better as I'm sick of trying to avoid dodgy geezers outside Tesco Old Kent Rd.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: