Anyone used El Azteca Mexican catering?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 8 March 2006 3.24pm
El Azteca is based on Elephant Mews, that tiny alley at the back of the shopping centre on the New Kent Road side. When I first moved to the area (September 2004) I called in and got info about their food delivery service on Friday nights, but I have never got round to using it. Anyone know if they still do it? And have you tried it?

Their website is all in Spanish, so I can't check there:

http://www.elaztecafood.co.uk

Andrew
Friday 2 June 2006 2.22pm
Has anyone used the El Azteca Mexican caterers in the funny little private mews behind the E&C shopping centre?

I buy Tortilla chips there, and I understand they do a Friday night meal delivery service, even just for one or two people.
Friday 2 June 2006 2.34pm
do you mean the alleyway near the pictures, sorry cinema Andrew?
Friday 2 June 2006 2.56pm
I think thats where it is- Mexican is my favourite food- I am intrigued by this.
Tuesday 6 June 2006 12.24pm
Not an expert, but hope this is a bit less garbled!

"El Azteca was created to serve the needs of all Mexicans to enable them to obtain Mexican products in distant countries in order to prepare the most authentic Mexican food.

El Azteca not only holds a large variety of products, but also offers a party service for any event or celebration you want to hold.

The chef at El Azteca can offer each week the option of two delicious dishes/snacks to delight his clients. Orders are taken Monday to Wednesday and delivered each Friday within zones 1 and 2."

Would love to know how it works if you try

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network