Birth Announcement

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Thursday 9 March 2006 8.58pm
Plum has had her babies this morning at St Thomas'. Two of them, named James (presumably after Hatts) and Emily. Both weighed 4lb 7oz.

She is looking forward to taking them to the Tate members room, and leaving the double buggy in Borough Market for peopel to trip over.

She will be in hospital for the next four days. If anyone wants her address contact me by PM.
Thursday 9 March 2006 9.47pm
Fantastic news! Well done Plum. It seems only yesterday that she announced she was expecting. I hope all is well with mother and babies, they sound rather small. I hope Plum's soon up to strength, and the babies grow healthily.
Thursday 9 March 2006 10.14pm
New neighbours! Congratulations to the Mr and Mrs Plum and the Plumettes!
Jac
Thursday 9 March 2006 10.36pm
Brill news well done Plum.
Thursday 9 March 2006 10.46pm
wonderful news. Congratulations to Plum....
Thursday 9 March 2006 10.59pm
Wonderful news.

(4 lb 7 oz is quite a good weight for twins, I think, TUMJ.)
Thursday 9 March 2006 11.06pm
congratulations!
Thursday 9 March 2006 11.31pm
Yes, I suppose when you add them together its quite a big lump!
Jac
Friday 10 March 2006 8.53am
It occured to me last night that newbies to the forum will not know Plum. Although Plum has been off line for a while she has been instrumental in making us a more socialable crowd arranging a number of get togethers in the past and is still in contact with most of those she met through the forum.

We are making a collection for Plum to buy a gift from her SE1 buddies and anyone who wishes to make a contribution can contact Julie or myself by PM.
Friday 10 March 2006 8.57am
Congrats to Plum!
xx
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: