Breakfast/Brunch on Saturday/Sunday Mornings

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 15 March 2006 7.45pm
Ive given up searching the threads as there is nothing specific.

My question: Where can I go for a relaxed breakfast/brunch on weekend mornings where I can park the car, read the paper in peace and eat good food at good value ?

Ideally, would be around Canada water/Surrey Quays but happy to travel a little bit.

Please help ! !

Thank you
Thursday 16 March 2006 12.17am
As we are an SE1 website rather than an SE16 website, its handy that you're prepared to travel!
Thursday 16 March 2006 1.33pm
Rather than sarcy comments, some locations as close to me as possible would be nice, in SE1 of coruse
Thursday 16 March 2006 1.48pm
so where are you then?

are you near Canada Water / Surrey Quays?
Thursday 16 March 2006 1.48pm
Have you seen this thread about weekend brunch recommendations?

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/39679/39686
Anonymous User
Thursday 16 March 2006 2.24pm
cappers wrote:
Rather than sarcy comments, some locations as close to me as possible would be nice, in SE1 of coruse

Sarcy comments is what we do best though!! Don't be disheartened
Thursday 16 March 2006 2.58pm
have you tried the macdonalds drive through on evelyn street se8, ample parking there, very reasonable prices, they have vegetarian options also, i do brunch there all the time, the staff are very good, excellent service and the kids love it and are very welcome, they even do kids meals
Thursday 16 March 2006 7.05pm
It wasn't a sarky comment, actually it was completely straightforward and unironic, but I can see how it would come across as a bit unwelcoming, as tone of voice gets lost over the ether, so sorry I was not in any way meaning to be offensive.

As far as suggestions go, I like the design museum cafe for papers and coffee, but I can't remember what the food there is like, nor parking, but pehaps the walk along the river from your place would be nice.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: