New Kitchen

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 29 January 2003 9.23am
Can anyone recommend a good kitchen firm that wont cost the earth, also if anyone has had a good service from B&Q or Homebase on a kitchen that would be interesting too.

Thanks

David
Wednesday 29 January 2003 11.37am
Try Magnet. I was amazed at how their range and quality has improved. Free design service too. Steer clear of B&Q.
Wednesday 29 January 2003 11.47am
Thanks I'll have a look on the web.
Friday 6 February 2004 12.58am
hi

I got a new kitchen from Ultimate design... been around for about 25 years all there designers are really down to earth and always on your level. Had many quotes before but this was the first time i really felt i wasnt pressured at all to buy on the day

you can email on of the reps personally on Tony_ultimatedesign@hotmail.com with your details and when you have a good time for an appointment or you can ring them on

0207 323 4899 and speak to Amanda or Tony

hope this is helpful
Friday 6 February 2004 10.21am
I work for mfi and so I'd definitely advise you to buy one of our kitchens dave.

[sorry, couldn't get the hang of the "deep cover" mole-style plugging my employers that seems to be in vogue at present, so had to go with a straightforward approach]

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Sunday 8 February 2004 3.27am
Do you need a whole new kitchen? If your carcases are O.K. just change the doors/counter tops. Great way to update & way cheaper than all new. Lots of companies do this now (look in the weekend magazines) or DIY (not hard as it's only doors not the full monty).

There is no such thing as an Athiest on a Battlefied ... Anon

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: