Flat to let

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 22 March 2006 7.53pm
We are about to move out of the neighbourhood, but thought that other local residents and forum readers might like to know that we will be letting our flat out.

It is located on Southwark Bridge Road close to the junction with Borough Road, just a short walk from Trinity Square and Great Suffolk Street shops.

Here are the details: Borough SE1, spacious 1 bed flat, Edwardian conversion, end of terrace, top floor. Lots of character, neutral décor, part furnished. Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Gas Central Heating, plus tons of loft storage. Would suit prof. non-smoking couple. Would like £1,200 pcm - but open to negotiation. Please call and ask for Tara - 020 7928 0869.
Wednesday 22 March 2006 9.27pm
We don't normally let ads like this run on the forum, but as I can't currently offer you a better alternative for advertising your flat (SE1 Direct is fully booked for a while, ad-wise) I'll leave it for a little while.

But everyone else - please don't take this as a cue to fill the forum with your ads.

And before anyone says it, I know I've been promising a classified ads service for years. It will happen - watch this space.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.

This thread has been closed

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: