Prescott and the Developers

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 26 March 2006 6.07am
Ah HA! Told you all so!! The revelations in the press today re: John Prescott and his "favours for cash" and his granting permission to developers is only the tip of the iceberg which I have constantly hinted at on this Forum......Keep this in mind during fights for Potters Fields, Metro Central and all the rest.
Sunday 26 March 2006 6.01pm
Yes, I saw it in the Independent this morning - Minerva. I smell the blood...
Monday 27 March 2006 11.08pm
I can't help feeling that its just government policy to squander and exploit London's most prestigious locations regardless of all other considerations.
Tuesday 28 March 2006 12.06pm
mickysalt wrote:
I can't help feeling that its just government policy to squander and exploit London's most prestigious locations regardless of all other considerations.

I agree with you Mickey, but I think it is deeper than that - these northern politicians are getting their own back for years of southern domination! John Prescott has chips on both shoulders but and thinks it makes him balanced...
Tuesday 28 March 2006 1.36pm
There is definitely somthing vendidctiv going on. though Ken livingston comes form London I somtimes think he dosent know what city he is the Mayor of.
Wednesday 29 March 2006 5.57am
I wish it were something so simple as a North/South divide. It is simply GREED. Give me a backhander and you can build whatever you like wherever you like.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: