Gym (pay-per-visit)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 28 March 2006 3.57pm
Anyone know of a gym in the area where you can pay per visit? I just need somewhere to go a few times over the next couple of weeks while my normal gym is out of action, so I don't want to sign on for membership or be charged for an induction etc.

Thanks
Tuesday 28 March 2006 4.08pm
The Colombo Centre offers daily rates: http://www.colombo-centre.org

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 29 March 2006 4.39pm
The Tokaido martial arts centre has a small gym that costs 6 per visit. It is on magdelan st behind tooley st.
Wednesday 29 March 2006 9.23pm
Soho gyms in Waterloo is a brand new gym and fabulous: great equipment, classes and beautifully designed. I can strongly recommend it. Very affordable and they do day rates.
Thursday 30 March 2006 7.45am
Seven islands leisure centre, by the big tescos, near Canada Water has a great, huge gym and 33m pool. It's about 5 pounds per visit
Thursday 30 March 2006 12.29pm
Thanks for the help! As luck would have it I was given a free day pass to a gym near work by a nice man handing out leaflets on waterloo bridge yesterday, but once I've used that I'l try some of the suggestions here.
Monday 3 April 2006 10.44am
Bit naughty but:-

Join a gym on the basis that you can cancel after one month if you are not 'happy' then lie through your teeth and say you are not !

You might end up finding a gym you like better than your current one. You can always negotiate terms no matter what they say as all gyms are desperate for new members.
Monday 3 April 2006 10.49am
top notch were doing a promotion where you could join for one month only over the weekend-maybe useful if anyone just wants to try it out and see if will use it
Monday 3 April 2006 11.56am
There's a gym on the corner of London Bridge Road and Tanner Street called Pug Athletic. It offers pay as u go at 6. It is a boxing gym but does have machines etc. Nice atmosphere!! 020 74036113
Jac
Monday 3 April 2006 3.43pm
You can join Fitness exchange at cottons (london Bridge) on a monthly basis it a bit more expensive that way but at least you can try it and your not tied into a contract
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: