Riverside Restaurants

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 6 November 2001 6.19pm
Am I the only one who's fed up with our riverside restaurants in SE1. The food is mediocre and the prices and service charges highly inflated. I for one intend to boycott them in future. We need more restaurants with good fare and realistic prices.
Thursday 15 November 2001 11.04am
I agree with you! I have stopped going to any of them since the quality nowhere near meets the prices they charge. I am tempted to write to them all to tell them that if they don't get their acts together they are going to lose more customers.

One gem of a restaurant we found is The Vestry in All Hallows next to the Tower of London. Fantastic fresh food and smokers have to go outside! Hoorah.
Yaz
Monday 19 November 2001 10.45am
Try Arancia on Southwark Park Road.
Monday 19 November 2001 3.46pm
Ive tired with the letters on complaint and guess how many replies Ive had?? Yup, you guessed it, the same amount as the brain cell count of the average Labour MEP, zero.
Tuesday 20 November 2001 9.54am
Close to, but not on, the riverside is Bankside restaurant (32 Southwark Bridge Road). Good food (ingredients bought from Borough market), good service and very reasonable prices. Modern British cooking.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: