Spice Quay Heights

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 12 April 2006 10.38am
Hello all - I am looking at buying a penthouse property in Spice Quay Heights, Shad Thames. I would really appreciate any advice about the building and the immediate area - is there anything I should know about that the estate agents won't tell me?! Any feedback would be very gratefully received. Thank you!
Saturday 4 April 2009 10.39am
minnie17 wrote:
Hello all - I am looking at buying a penthouse property in Spice Quay Heights, Shad Thames. I would really appreciate any advice about the building and the immediate area - is there anything I should know about that the estate agents won't tell me?! Any feedback would be very gratefully received. Thank you!

Dear Minnie. I have owned a flat in Spice Quay since it was built. The issues to beware of are: water leakage through the river facing windows (they need re-sealing at this stage of their life, which is cheap & easy to do), the flooring can be
buckled or split - especially after being subject to leaking windows! - I'm just about to have mine replaced. Some of the original washing machines need replacing too, I had mine done recently and they are expensive as they are built in. Do you only want a top floor apartment? If you are open to other floors my tenant is leaving so
I might sell it. It's 1289 sq ft so one of the biggest 2 bedroom 2 bathroom flats.
Let me know. Good Luck.
Wednesday 24 June 2009 7.35pm
Michael,
I am an owner in Spice Quay Heights as well. I was hoping I could discuss with you a brief matter regarding Spice Quay and would be grateful if you could let me know if you would have a few minutes to chat. Let me know. Thanks very much in advance. Regards

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: