Cat Sitter/Exchange

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 13 April 2006 9.15am
Hi - I have a gorgeous (no seriously!) pure white long haired lady cat who needs some looking after/feeding etc - I'm looking to be away from April 23rd to May 5th. I live in Leathermarket Court, SE1 (off Bermondsey St) and would be happy to run a kind of exchange and look after your pets when needed.

Please let me know if your interested!!

Many thanks,

Si
Thursday 13 April 2006 10.28pm
Hi Si , I have 3 cats and would be happy to cat sit for you, no probs if you want refs
scooter :-)
Friday 14 April 2006 12.21pm
Hi Si

Would be interested in working out an exchange.
However we're away ourselves from 21st to 31st.
Let's meet up and sort it out for next time?

Regards
Martin

tuneman wrote:
Hi - I have a gorgeous (no seriously!) pure white long haired lady cat who needs some looking after/feeding etc - I'm looking to be away from April 23rd to May 5th. I live in Leathermarket Court, SE1 (off Bermondsey St) and would be happy to run a kind of exchange and look after your pets when needed.
Please let me know if your interested!!

Many thanks,

Si
Tuesday 18 April 2006 8.44pm
Martin & Scooter

Thanks guys for your kind offers - I have someone that is kind enough to look after my princess on this occasion.

Shall we touch base in May for potential future exchanges?

Cheers,

Si
Tuesday 25 April 2006 8.23am
Hi Tuneman, Scooter and Martin,

We have two cats and would also be interested in a cat sitter exchange. Any chance for me to join your meeting in May?

Binders
Tuesday 25 April 2006 8.50am
Hey Binders , you're more than welcome to join the meeting :-) no date set as yet. At this rate I will be able to get a month away knowing the kitties are well cared for.
Tuesday 2 May 2006 4.20pm
Scooter,

Cool. Look forward to it. I would prefer (if I have a say at all.........) if the meeting was put after work on a weekday as I have booked trips away for nearly every weekend in May.

Thanks.
Monday 26 June 2006 1.44pm
Hi folks
did you ever meet up?
if not, shall we do it? would be great to get a pool of cat sitters we could all use..
Martin

Binders wrote:
Scooter,
Cool. Look forward to it. I would prefer (if I have a say at all.........) if the meeting was put after work on a weekday as I have booked trips away for nearly every weekend in May.

Thanks.
Wednesday 13 September 2006 9.17am
Hi Martindx,

I would def be interested to meet up and arrange a cat Sitter Exchange. Let me know if you still are up for it and lets arrange a place and a time for people to meet up.
Wednesday 13 September 2006 2.39pm
I'm up for this too- we don't like leaving Maude by herself- it's not just the feeding, she enjoys company!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: