Robbery/ Police Helicopter at Jam Factory?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 14 April 2006 1.10am
Did anybody witness the scene at the Jam Factory on Green Walk Wednesday night, sometime after midnight or so?

I came home and head a helicopter above when I was in the Taxi. When I got out at the gate to Jam factory there were like 5 cop cars and everyone was worked up. The gateman at jam factory said there had been a robbery by two suspects, one of whom was caught by police - and the other escaped on foot - which is why the helicopeter was there hunting for him.

Anybody hear about this or know more?
Friday 14 April 2006 1.21am
Osamede wrote:
Did anybody witness the scene at the Jam Factory on Green Walk Wednesday night, sometime after midnight or so?
I came home and head a helicopter above when I was in the Taxi. When I got out at the gate to Jam factory there were like 5 cop cars and everyone was worked up. The gateman at jam factory said there had been a robbery by two suspects, one of whom was caught by police - and the other escaped on foot - which is why the helicopeter was there hunting for him.

Anybody hear about this or know more?

Two flats were hit by the same guys it seems. Covered in detail on the JF website forums... are you not registered? Marcus (who posts here) should be able to help you out with that, I think.

I won't cut and paste it to a public forum here because the specifics of vulnerabilities.
Friday 14 April 2006 7.32am
Maurits would know...Maurits - hope it wasnt you!
Friday 14 April 2006 8.45am
It wasn't me, luckily. It was a very unfortunate event.
rj
Monday 24 April 2006 7.34pm
Hi. Does anybody have any more information about what happened re the break-in at the Jam Factory ? How could anybody get past the 24 hour security ?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: