Getting to Heathrow

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 18 April 2006 9.59am
I need to get to Heathrow and it's too early to face the Heathrow Express/tube. I used Dialacab last time which came to 67 - outrageous. Does anybody know of a good company in Bermondsey who offer decent priced airport transfers?

Thanks
Tuesday 18 April 2006 10.01am
give elephant cabs a ring...0207 703 0134 they are reliable and i always phone an hour before to confirm..
Tuesday 18 April 2006 10.24am
Southwark cars on TBR charge 35 and are always very punctual. 020 72317767
Tuesday 18 April 2006 10.24am
Any of the local mini cabs should do it for about half of what you paid via dial a cab. We tend to use Waterloo cabs, but mainly because Mrs I stuck their card in our address book so it's the one that's to hand most often.

If you use the search function on here, there's a thread in the last 6 months about what cab co's people recommend.

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 18 April 2006 10.25am
But of course a Gatwick flight and train from Ldn Bridge are the most effortless way to travel

...if you press it, they will come.
ADT
Tuesday 18 April 2006 11.48am
We have used Premier Airport Cars, who charged us 35 to Heathrow from SE1, and were impressively quick & punctual, plus you can arrange to have the same driver for the return leg, which is very handy.

www.premierairportcars.com gives an estimate/booking service.

(Not based in Bermondsey, although I think they are linked to Premier Autos on Gt Suffolk St)
Tuesday 18 April 2006 4.30pm
i used airport executive (nothing really executive about them) for quite some time, which have been pretty good.
they charge 25 for heathrow from se1, and 6 more for an estate car, if you are a lot of people or do have a lot of luggage. (return from LHR to se1 is 31 with waiting time)

020 8838 3333
nou
Tuesday 25 April 2006 7.47am
hi,
I AM WORKING IN A MINI CAB and do work and live in se1.

i can come and pick you up from your given address to anyother places that you want including heathrow with a conveniant price any time a day.

you can choose from a seven seater toyota or a hatch back car depending on your lugages and persons.both of cars have PCO LICENCE (legal and very reliable).

just give me a call on : 07859016100
Monday 15 May 2006 11.35am
I agree about Gatwick but when I have to fly from Heathrow I get the train to Feltham and then the bus. Takes a bit of time but with my Gold Card only costs me 95p!
Monday 15 May 2006 2.55pm
Bit of free advertising here????

nou wrote:
hi,
I AM WORKING IN A MINI CAB and do work and live in se1.

i can come and pick you up from your given address to anyother places that you want including heathrow with a conveniant price any time a day.

you can choose from a seven seater toyota or a hatch back car depending on your lugages and persons.both of cars have PCO LICENCE (legal and very reliable).

just give me a call on : 07859016100
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: