Cleaner wanted

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Bee
Monday 24 April 2006 11.23am
Hi,

I live just outside the SE1 area - I'm in Kennington, SE17. I'm looking for a great cleaner to come and clean for me one morning a week for about 3 hours. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Bee
Monday 24 April 2006 11.29am
we have a great cleaner - South American lady middle aged - has family & children and lives, I think, in Kennington area too. She cleans for us - general house cleaning and ironing - although she'll do whatever we ask within reason - and we pay her 34 a week, she comes once a week for 4 - 5 hours (not sure exactly which).

She also cleans ciommunal areas of our apartment block (Georgian 3 storey house) and cleans for others we have recommended her to. She is very reliable. She speaks bad, but passable English.

If you want her number I'll ask her first and then pass it to you through whatever secret messaging method exists on this site (you'll have to let me know what that is !)

Tom
Bee
Monday 24 April 2006 11.33am
Hi Tom

Thanks for such a prompt reply - I'm really interested so please do ask your cleaner if she has availability.

I don't know what the secret way of passing on contact details is, but I can try and find out!

Thanks, Bee
Monday 24 April 2006 11.37am
The "secret message" facility is called Private Message.

Go to the top of this thread and click on Private Messages, and you will see your inbox. Type in the username of the person you want to message, and off you go...
Monday 24 April 2006 11.40am
Thanks Siduhe - Bee, I'll ask her.

T
Bee
Monday 24 April 2006 4.53pm
Yes, thanks Sidhue. And thanks again, Tom, I look forward to hearing from you!
Monday 24 April 2006 9.53pm
Siduhe wrote:
The "secret message" facility is called Private Message.
Go to the top of this thread and click on Private Messages, and you will see your inbox. Type in the username of the person you want to message, and off you go...
Or - even easier - use the 'Reply via PM' link underneath a message posted by the person you wish to contact.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: