Window cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 11 March 2003 10.38pm
Can anyone recommend a good window cleaner? Got really dirty windows from all the building work going on out there...
Any suggestions would be very helpful.
Thanks!

Seb
Thursday 13 March 2003 10.00am
There's a guy who does all of our windows - he seems to work in the St Georges Rd area. He's very good, does either fortnightly or monthly visits. When I next see him (I think I owe him money) I'll see where else he cleans - what bit of SE1 are you?
Thursday 13 March 2003 10.44am
Thanks Seb.
I'm on Bermondsey Street.

jac
Saturday 15 March 2003 12.24am
Im just round the corner in Long Lane and my window cleaners quite good. I will give him a ring to see if I can pass on his Tel number, or let me have yours.
Monday 17 March 2003 9.27am
I need a window cleaner as well - I live on Sumner Street. Seb, Jac can I email you my number please in case your window cleaners would be interested in heading over here.

Thanks.
Eleanor
Seb
Monday 17 March 2003 1.35pm
sure - best email is prospect.house@ntlworld.com.....still haven't seen my window cleaner recently - and I'm sure I owe him money.
Friday 2 May 2003 12.24pm
Hi there,

I need a window cleaner too. If anyone knows a good and reliable cleaner could you please email me their details?? Blixen@btinternet.com

Thanks very much!!!
Friday 2 May 2003 8.20pm
Ditto. Have just moved to Long Lane. Found someone in Time Out, but he didn't show...

Any suggestions gratefully received at siduhe@netscape.net

Tuesday 6 May 2003 9.38am
Try David Howard-0207231 1167.

Christianna
Thursday 8 May 2003 11.20am
Tanya

If your windows are being made dirty by neighbouring building work why don't you have a word with the developer and see if they will pay to clean your windows. With schemes like the Considerate Developer scheme many developers have shown that they are very keen to retain good relations with the properties and individuals around their developments. I would be interested to hear what they say.

Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: