Car park recommendation

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
connie Tuesday 2 May 2006 11.05am
I have visitors coming by car and I don't know where they could safely park their car for 5 days. Could anyone recommend a car park near Elephant and Castle?

Advertisement

Jac Tuesday 2 May 2006 6.08pm
You can get a visitors parking permit which will allow them to use resdients parking spaces on the street
connie Wednesday 3 May 2006 8.05am
Thanks Jac, I guess I have to ask Southwark council for such a permit? The only problem is that it is not very safe in my street and with a French plate, I guess some people might be more than happy to scratch it....
Jac Wednesday 3 May 2006 10.04pm
Connie they will be able to park in any street in your zone so perhaps they can choose a safer street than yours if thats possible.
juanita Thursday 4 May 2006 9.22am
For a book of 10 visitor parking permits, you can buy them at The Parking Shop on the Old Kent Rd. Take proof of your address & be prepared to wait in line ....

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions