Men's clothes shop near London Bridge

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 8 May 2006 1.00pm
A collegue of mine was asking about this - apparently there is a good one somewhere near London Bridge? Anyone able to shed light on this - I 'm afraid I boasted that the SE1 forum would know...
Hat
Monday 8 May 2006 1.03pm
The only one I know is Paul Smith???
Monday 8 May 2006 2.45pm
Cockfighter is quite famous in 'football casual' terms. Bit further afield but still in SE1; valentino on the marsh (next to Waterloo) has a similar though more limited stock.

There is House of Fraser just over the river near Monument and not much further to Hugo Boss and Pink on/around Queen Street. Also plenty of Nexts/lewin/M&S in the city.

And stating the obvious maybe but the west end is not THAT far from London Bridge so pretty much anything you want in fashion terms.
Monday 8 May 2006 2.52pm
And there's the one that was a sandwich shop opposite HSBC ... everything is a fiver and it all must go!!!
Monday 8 May 2006 3.18pm
I think there used to be a Japanese designer's outlet down Snowsfields, as well, but I can't remember what it was called.
Monday 8 May 2006 3.20pm
Eley Kishimoto. ?Just ladies wasn't it?

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 8 May 2006 3.23pm
Ivanhoe wrote:
Eley Kishimoto. ?Just ladies wasn't it?

Yes, but now just trade appointments, AFAIK.
Monday 8 May 2006 4.21pm
Is your shopping on a sufficient scale to get you in the door under the new policy, Siduhe?

[TFIRB]

[RB=Red Bag - but you probably worked that one out yourself]

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 8 May 2006 8.35pm
fabhat wrote:
A collegue of mine was asking about this - apparently there is a good one somewhere near London Bridge? Anyone able to shed light on this - I 'm afraid I boasted that the SE1 forum would know...
Hat

Not quite London Bridge, but there's a 'Tailor's' near Green and Blacks in Valentine Place, http://www.london-se1.co.uk/news/view/2069 Sir Branson is amoung their clients - so it's not quite Savile Row

Kit
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: