Hairdresser near Delfina on Bermondsey Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Wednesday 10 May 2006 11.20am
Has anybody had a hair cut here? Any good?

Thanks
Wednesday 10 May 2006 11.25am
I think it's called "SE1 Hair & Beauty". Can't comment, I'm afraid.

If you're still looking for a present for your girlfriend, I can recommend the Stress Exchange on Tooley Street or Vervena on Mill Street.

P.S. On haircuts, my views on the fantastic Mariko at Malishi Hair Design (Snowsfields) are well documented on the forum.
Wednesday 10 May 2006 11.27am
I've noticed the name's been changed fom "SE1 Hair and Beauty" to "London Bridge Salon", but I don't know if it's had a change of ownership.
Anonymous User
Wednesday 10 May 2006 11.37am
It is still owned by Ricky and John and Matthew still cut hair there.

I used to go there and have friends that still do. John is excellent and everyone is very friendly, you'll always get offered a glass of wine too.
Wednesday 10 May 2006 12.28pm
My flatmate gets her hair cut there, and it always looks good so I went there recently. Have to say that I probably won't go back - I came out looking like Bonnie Tyler, which isn't the look I go for usually - not on weekdays anyway. However, I have really curly hair, and I've found that most hairdressers seem to find it difficult to cut it.
Wednesday 10 May 2006 12.49pm
Used to go- Ricky is a top bloke, but his staff were very surly and disinterested, and my last hair cut actually hurt. Avoid.
Wednesday 10 May 2006 1.02pm
The staff there can be appear a bit disinterested and more concerned with cranking up the music.

Birdie, how do you do it? I've never been offered a glass of wine!
Anonymous User
Wednesday 10 May 2006 1.19pm
janefs - John used to cut and colour my hair (I dumpred him for Katie who works near my office and is a mate).

You know how short I keep my hair - I have it cut every three to four weeks - I never left without at least one glass and on major colour changes it was substantially more.

Everyone was amazingly friendly there - I still stop and say hello if I'm passing.
Anonymous User
Wednesday 10 May 2006 1.24pm
Plus I have a disarmingly winning smile!! ;-)
Wednesday 10 May 2006 1.30pm
ah, so I need to get a short hair cut that needs frequent maintenance, preferably with a startling colour change, AND leave smiling about it!

no, I'm a scaredy cat, that's a price too high. I'd rather take my own bottle and stick to 'the usual' please.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: