Recommend good dentist?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 15 November 2001 1.08pm
Can anyone recommend a good dentist? I've just moved into the area (and haven't been to the dentist for years!)
Friday 16 November 2001 5.16pm
Not sure what qualifies as a "good dentist" but I go to the one on Waterloo Road down the Elephant and Castle end which has cleaned up my teeth nicely.
It is a private dentist though so is not the cheapest.
Saturday 17 November 2001 8.14am
Best dentist in s.e.1. is Charles Ng near the library in the Old Kent Road, near east street, he does National health too, a bit of a rarity these days......he has managed to preserve my old gnashers! despite me having a fear of I.Pullem and co! not a modern surgery full of flashy waiting rooms...
Sunday 18 November 2001 5.09pm
If you are looking for NHS Mr Ooi in Kennington Road is fine. There is a nice lady who works there three days a week. Bit out the area though in Kennington, just beyond Kennington Cross, about midway between Pizza Express and Daniel Cobb.
Monday 19 November 2001 10.42am
I recommend my dentist, he's

DR E N Chater

First floor
305 Borough High St

The surgery is a bit scruffy and up some stairs just off BHS, but he's an old charmer and does NHS
Thursday 4 April 2002 2.32am
EJN Chater gets my vote too. It's brilliantly oldee stylee in there, although I've noticed the street entrance has changed recently, and he's a good dentist. Doesn't try and sell you loads of expensive treatment that you don't need.
Corner of Borough High Street and Trinity Street.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: