Anyone for tennis?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 18 March 2003 8.21pm
Is there anyone out there willing to give me a game of tennis -intermediate level; runs around alot but serve needs consistency; 30 something but very fit. (Need to start getting in the tennis mood for the summer)

Where can I post this?

Tuesday 18 March 2003 11.26pm
I wouldn't be much of an opponent but whereabouts are any decent (cheap) tennis courts / badminton courts?

The latter is more my game, but my only option is to trek to Euston to use ULU facilities...too much effort!

Regards,

Josh

Jai
Wednesday 19 March 2003 8.05am
Hi Josh,

the tennis courts are in the little park in Bermondsey street. There are 4 of them, and albeit in a poorly state, they do an excellent job at free services...

As for people to play with, I'm also looking to find people. I'm always up early on Sat and Sunday, and can play, before she-who-must-be-obeyed wakes from her slumber.

singles or doubles...

I talk a better game then I play... and I'm pretty good !

Varkenslachter
Wednesday 19 March 2003 9.33am
So what time does your mum get up Jai?
Jai
Wednesday 19 March 2003 10.12am
It varies... if she's been out on the lash, picking up young men.

Varkenslachter
Wednesday 19 March 2003 5.12pm
ill play with u louis
Friday 21 March 2003 3.06pm
Raj,

You can play badmington very inexpensively at Colombo Centre (which is just off Blackfriars Road, Colombo Street). I can't remember exactly how much but certainly nominal. The phone number for the centre is 020-7261-1658. Good luck!
Monday 24 March 2003 10.45am
hello there

I would like to have a game with you, I am rusty though as I injured my ankle in September and I am only just playing again.
Let me know.

Fleur

F
Monday 24 March 2003 5.23pm
whats your email Fleur? email me: [address removed April 2007]
Monday 24 March 2003 8.56pm
I work at Guy's and would love to play the odd (or even normal) game of tennis after work occasionally. I'm ageing intermediate, 40+ but still fancy my chances at giving most intermed. players a run for their money (assuming my dodgy back doesn't give way).
If anyone fancies a game sometime give me an e-mail on cnswmn@tinyworld.co.uk

Clive
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: