Celeb sightings in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 1 of 55
Monday 15 May 2006 3.15pm
Can't believe we don't already have an SE1 celeb-tracker thread, but I'll start it off with...........

Jonathon (?Jonathan?) Ross:

- poking around in the boot of a salmon pink Thunderbird on the Archbishop's Park side of the road between ArchB's Park and the zebra crossing towards the Museum of Garden History.

This morning at around 8:15 am.

[thought I'd better start this in Chatter, in case it was too lowbrow for the SE1 section]

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 15 May 2006 4.14pm
This is the SE 1 section!
I have seen Pete Waterman quite a few times often around Nelsons caff on Borough High Street.
Monday 15 May 2006 4.15pm
[you should be so lucky]

Anonymous User
Monday 15 May 2006 4.33pm
I see what you've done there!
Monday 15 May 2006 4.41pm
Isn't Pete Waterman's studio round the back of those buildings?
Monday 15 May 2006 4.46pm
You are Sonia, and I claim my 5. (I have actually been introduced to Sonia, and she does have a very squeaky voice)

Monday 15 May 2006 4.49pm
I've seen Clive James and Emily Watson (separately) a few times on Mill Street. The first time I saw Clive James I thought it was my dad and nearly accosted him. I've tripped over Paul O'Grady's maltese poodles on Queen Elizabeth Street (they were with him). I saw Sanjay out of EastEnders on the river by Shad Thames. I nearly saw Maureen Lipman in a shop on Shad Thames once. My flatmate saw Mark Owen (from Take That) in the Woolpack.
Monday 15 May 2006 4.58pm
Monday 15 May 2006 5.05pm
Wow, Mark Owen was my first true love, I'm off to set up camp in the Woolpack in case he ever comes back! I saw Renee Zellweger when she was filming Bridget Jones at Borough Market and Gordon Ramsay running on the South Bank. I also saw Chantelle from Big Brother in a bright pink limo on embankment (almost SE1!) - classy!

My best ever was being spoken to by Prince Charles when he visited the market last year. I LOVE the royal family (I know its completely illogical and my friends all find it very surprising but i can't help it!) and I was very excited. Unfortunately most of my friends are Irish and didn't seem to find it quite so thrilling!

I'll be keeping my beady eye peeled for more sightings now!
Monday 15 May 2006 5.15pm
I saw Mark Knofler in my neighbours sitting room
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 1 of 55

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: