Celeb sightings in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 57 of 59
Friday 18 November 2016 8.12pm
Norton not a politician is he?
Friday 18 November 2016 8.16pm
Tom Pepper wrote:
jinkazama wrote:
not surprised you saw Ray Wilkins walking....

Intrigued by that, I googled Ray Wilkins, and discovered that he'd been given a 4 year ban this year for drink-driving.
Apparently he is battling alcoholism, shame really, he always came across as a real stand-up guy, probably still is, a case of there but for the grace of God I guess.

He's been doing a bit of work on Talksport, he was probably coming or going from there. They seem to do a lot of picking up old footballers in a spot of bother, fair play to them for that.
Friday 18 November 2016 8.31pm
Seen George Galloway in Hatfields. He does RT. Studios near Talksport? seems nice chap
Friday 18 November 2016 8.56pm
Just seen myself in a window on Great Suffolk Street.. great guy.. gave myself an autograph..
Friday 18 November 2016 8.57pm
Paramount wrote:
Seen George Galloway in Hatfields. He does RT. Studios near Talksport? seems nice chap

I'm listening to him now, he's on Talk Radio every Friday night. .
Saturday 19 November 2016 10.52am
Thx for this. Ssw him in daytime. His car parked Hatfields.
Talk studios part of sports setup? I know George does Sputnik programme with lady on RT Sunday mornings and possibly Saturday evenings. He keeps busy anyway

Also saw him with Nigel Farage at Queen Elizabeth conference centre when Leave EU inaugural event was on
Saturday 19 November 2016 10.54am
Know what you mean! :)
Saturday 19 November 2016 11.01am
I saw Norton show with Richard Chamberlain Dr Kildare. Thorn Birds etc but bit surprised as Richard is one of the old school. A real gentleman!
Tuesday 22 November 2016 2.10pm
I thought I saw Prince Phillip being driven along Blackfriars Road at lunch time. Not on a 100 bus but in nice green Range Rover.
Tuesday 22 November 2016 5.31pm
Michael P wrote:
I thought I saw Prince Phillip being driven along Blackfriars Road at lunch time. Not on a 100 bus but in nice green Range Rover.

Apparently he visited the National Maritime Museum today to see an exhibition on the Battle of Jutland, and had lunch at Stationers Hall in the City.
Current: 57 of 59

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: